An ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey (“ALTA Survey”) is a comprehensive boundary survey that addresses various areas of concern to lenders and title companies.
There are a number of items required to be shown on ALTA surveys that are not shown on typical boundary surveys.
Information shown on an ALTA Survey includes:
- Possible encroachments across boundary lines or easements
- Zoning of the property along with setback requirements
- Easements that may encumber or benefit the property
- Evidence of any use by other parties
- Names of adjoining property owners
- Access to, or lack thereof, a public roadway
- Flood zones that may affects the subject property
- Location of any water boundaries on the subject property
All surveys performed or coordinated by REDCON comply with the current Minimum Standard Detail Requirements as adopted by NSPS and ALTA.
Our ALTA survey services are available throughout Utah and the Intermountain West (Idaho, Wyoming, Nevada, and Arizona).